Why ride with us?
We select and hand-pick our partners focusing on quality and horse welfare. We pay our partners and guides a fair price and instead we can request a high standard of excellently trained horses that are treated well all year around. We also take pride in personal service, small groups, professional guides, wonderful genuine Icelandic food and always try to find new routes and sights away from the crowd. We are proud to say that our tours are very genuine and unique. You will not find 6-7 or more departures in a row. When you join our tours you are a member of the team, you might come as a guest but you will leave as a friend!
We focus on:
We focus on:
- Small group sizes
- Good planning of all details ahead of each tour
- We take pride in cooperation with farmers with passion for horses and who know their area like the back of their hand
- Well educated guides and also well trained horses
- Personal and friendly service.
- Good food based on national ingredients – well prepared. Also for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- We take environmental responsibility seriously. We are committed to preventing damage to Iceland´s delicate ecosystem and are continually improving our environmental management of our operations.
- Fair trade - we want the bulk of the money to go the right way – down to the farmer who actually gets his hands dirty.
- Horse welfare: We want the horses to enjoy their work as well – well fed, properly cared for and above all well rested!
- We want you to thoroughly enjoy your stay from the moment you make your first enquiry to the moment you book again!
- Please see here detailed information about the Icelandic Horse, accommodation, horse welfare on our tours, climate, packing list and much more!